A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwen Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwen Fields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwen Fields, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fields has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwen Ann Fields MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gwen A. Fields practice?
- Dr. Gwen Fields has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gwen Fields practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Greenville Physiatrists.