A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwen Grimsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwen Grimsby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimsby graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Grimsby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwen Marie Grimsby MD is a female Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gwen M. Grimsby practice?
- Dr. Gwen Grimsby has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwen Grimsby practices Surgery and Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Urologists.