Dr. Gwen Lisella Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gwen Lisella?

Outstanding Physician

Posted on August 4th, 2008

Dr. Lisella is a very competent physician and a caring individual. She will spend as much time as you need to explain procedures or discuss issues of concern. Despite her busy schedule, I never feel like she is rushing our visit and I actually look forward to follow-up appointments with her. Dr. Lisella cares about her patients and goes the extra mile to make sure only the best care is being provided. I trust her with my life.

Lung Cancer