A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwen Sterns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwen Sterns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterns
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sterns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwen Sterns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Low Vision
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterns graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sterns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwen Kunken Sterns MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gwen K. Sterns practice?
- Dr. Gwen Sterns has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwen Sterns practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.