Dr. Gwendolyn Delaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gwendolyn Delaney?

May 26th, 2017

We love Dr. Delaney and her team!

The team at Vickery Pediatrics has always taken the best care of our kiddos. From the warm welcome when we first arrive to the scheduling of any follow-ups; and everything in between. They genuinely care and take the time to listen. I have always been able to schedule a same-day appt. if I need it. In the case of referrals, the specialists they recommend are top notch! I'm so thankful for the entire Vickey Pediatrics team! Thank you!

Great doctor.

Doctors and staff are great and friendly we have been seeing them for 9 years and can't imagine going anywhere else.

May 23rd, 2017

Professional and Polite

After much research on schooling and residency, I knew Vickery Pediatrics was the place for my family. Separate well and sick waiting rooms. Very little wait to see the doctor. Nurses are attentive and compassionate. Dr. Delaney is through and sympathetic . Office staff is pleasant and goes above and beyond.

September 2nd, 2010

Mom of 3 thrilled to have new pediatrician

After moving here from FL, we found a large pediatric practice but although I never had a problem getting an appointment, I always felt rushed and we never saw the same nurse or doctor. Now that we have moved to Vickery, my children don't mind coming to the doctor and I feel good about the treatment. I will recommend them to everyone I know!

September 2nd, 2010

Soccer mom of 3 thrilled

After moving here from FL, we found a big practrice and while we could always get an appointment, I always felt rushed and we never saw the same nurse ...

May 10th, 2017