A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwendolyn Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwendolyn Grant, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwendolyn Grant MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gwendolyn Grant practice?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwendolyn Grant practices Rheumatology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Rheumatologists.