A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwendolyn Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwendolyn Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwendolyn D Hughes MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gwendolyn D. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gwendolyn Hughes practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Critical Care Practitioners.