A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby, Medical Director, Respiratory Care Dept, Children's Hospital Colorado is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerby graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kerby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan