A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby, Medical Director, Respiratory Care Dept, Children's Hospital Colorado is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerby graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kerby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwendolyn Sue Kerby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Gwendolyn S. Kerby practice?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gwendolyn Kerby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Pediatric Specialists.