A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwendolyn Chung is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwendolyn Chung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwendolyn S Chung MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gwendolyn S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gwendolyn Chung practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.