A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scurka
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Scurka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka practice?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.