A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka practice?
- Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwendolyn Scurka practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.