A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwenn O'Keeffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwenn O'Keeffe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keeffe graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. O'Keeffe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Keeffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gwenn S. O'Keeffe practice?
Dr. Gwenn O'Keeffe practices Pediatrics near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Chelmsford Pediatricians.