A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwinn Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwinn Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwinn Murray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwinn Murray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gwinn Murray practice?
- Dr. Gwinn Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwinn Murray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.