A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwinn Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwinn Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwinn Murray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwinn Murray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gwinn Murray practice?
- Dr. Gwinn Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwinn Murray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.