A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwyn Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwyn Harrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwyn Harrison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Harrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwyn Harrison MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gwyn Harrison practice?
- Dr. Gwyn Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gwyn Harrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.