A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwyn Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwyn Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwyn Richardson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Doctor S Renaissance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richardson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gwyn Richardson practice?
Dr. Gwyn Richardson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Galveston Oncologists.