A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwyn Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwyn Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwyn Richardson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Doctor S Renaissance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwyn Richardson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gwyn Richardson practice?
- Dr. Gwyn Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwyn Richardson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Galveston Oncologists.