A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gwyn Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gwyn Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gwyn Richardson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Doctor S Renaissance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gwyn Richardson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gwyn Richardson practice?
- Dr. Gwyn Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gwyn Richardson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Galveston Oncologists.