Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gwynne Bragdon
Dr. Gwynne Bragdon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tiverton, RI, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Bragdon is affiliated with Allegheny U. Hospital - Allegheny General, Alle-Kiski Medical Center and West Penn Hospital. Dr. Bragdon has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gwynne Bragdon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Gwynne Bragdon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tiverton, RI.
Dr. Glenn Dubler
Tiverton, RI 2.03 mi35
Dr. James Maher III
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tiverton, RI 2.05 mi34
Dr. John Walsh
General Dentistry, Orthopedic Surgery
Fall River, MA 2.60 mi35