A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyan Brard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyan Brard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyan Brard, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brard graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gyan S. Brard practice?
Dr. Gyan Brard practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Endocrinologists.