A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyan Pareek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyan Pareek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pareek
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pareek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyan Pareek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pareek graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pareek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyan Pareek MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gyan Pareek practice?
- Dr. Gyan Pareek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gyan Pareek practices Urology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Urologists.