A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyan Pareek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyan Pareek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pareek
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Pareek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyan Pareek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pareek graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pareek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyan Pareek MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gyan Pareek practice?
- Dr. Gyan Pareek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gyan Pareek practices Urology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See Providence Urologists.