A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyi Mo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyi Mo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyi Mo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mo graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Mo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gyi P. Mo practice?
Dr. Gyi Mo practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.