3.0

Good Doctor, prompt courteous service, good bedside manner show details Good Doctor, prompt courteous service, good bedside manner
by JohnPaul Grillet on Feb 27th, 2015

Dr. Mo is a very good Doctor. I have been to several primary care Doctors over my 41 year life and he has been the best so far. He has a good bedside manner, and I feel as if he cares about the person as a human being and not just another patient. Also he has followed up with personal calls after seeing me, which is rare these days. These days, with most Doctors, you might get a follow up call from the nurse, at best.

Feb 5th, 2015

Dr mo is the best doctor I've ever encountered. He listens. And cares. Gets to know his patients and genuinely wants to figure out what is wrong even if not usual or immediately evident. He is awesome!

horrible experience. show details horrible experience.
by Jennifer on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Mo is not a listener. He only wants to do what he feels. no communication at all. cannot understand him. came from Myanmar somewhere in Korea and educated there to start! Just had a horrible experience w/him. saying mean things that were not true. Had to go to a specialist and find out that I was fine..did not need drugs this dr prescribed....Not a good doctor at all!

Jan 7th, 2012

Disregarded my complaints of chest pain.Told me I took up too much time at the visit.