Dr. Gyobanna Driver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gyobanna Driver?

Excellent Medical Care

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Recently I fell from a ladder at work and dropped 10 feet to the pavement landing on my back. Dr. Driver happened to be the physician on duty in the E.R. I cannot say enough good things about the level of care I was given. She left no stone unturned in making sure I was going to be ok. My level of confidence in her is as high as possible and would recommend her to anyone needing medical care.

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr. Driver was my doctor in the hospital after coming to the E.R. She was excellent dealing with a patient she had never seen and explained the results of tests very well and needs for meds to help coreect my medical problems.

Posted on July 26th, 2012