A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varsanyi graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Varsanyi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi practice?
- Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gyorgy Varsanyi practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.