A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gypsy Paar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gypsy Paar, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gypsy Paar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paar graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gypsy F Paar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gypsy F. Paar practice?
- Dr. Gypsy Paar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gypsy Paar practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.