Dr. Gypsy Paar MD Patient Reviews

3.9

November 4th, 2015
I miss Dr Paar
Dr. Gypsy Paar was the best. Unfortunately she moved offices from the East Valley to Paradise Valley. Lucky guys. Best of luck Dr. Paar!

November 3rd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Gypsy is a wonderful physician. She is very learned and compassionate to my problems and concerns. She listens attentively and I am sure she has my best interests at heart whenever she suggests a treatment.

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Parr is just the worst.
So... my ex doctor Gypsy Faith Parr of Paradise Family Medicine located at: 11209 N Tatum Blvd Ste 180, Phoenix, AZ 85028 (602) 494-5155 (Office) just filled my prescription for Lyrica, which would be great, except for the following : - Its a one month supply, versus the standard three I'm supposed to get. - Oh, and the pills are 50mg, versus the 225mg they're supposed to be. For those doing math, that's ten pills a day, making for a SIX day supply. This is on top of her telling me that I was dying without explaining my lab work or giving me the context of why. After dropping this news on me, she left the room AND NEVER CAME BACK. She recused herself as my doctor WITHOUT providing me any referrals, and despite my filing a complaint with her office manager (Theresa O'Brien) nothing has been done, nor has Dr. Parr even been reprimanded. But remember. .. shes not unethical or incompetent, and she doesn't want my health on her conscience, (HER CLOSING WORDS) which if true- means she sure has a funny way of showing it. Avoid this place and this "doctor" like the clams at a Long John Silver’s on a Monday.

October 19th, 2015
Exceptional and Caring Physician
I don't normally review a physician, but Dr. Paar is a step above any physician I have seen during my 60+ years. She is thorough and spends adequate time explaining procedures and medications. I've rarely seen such empathy in a physician. Too bad more doctors aren't like Dr. Paar. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

June 24th, 2015
As a retired nurse with breast cancer recent history, I find Dr. Paar to be very knowledgeable & caring.

June 23rd, 2015
Dr. Paar is a caring and concerned physician. Very hard to find these days.

June 22nd, 2015
She Has been stratigic in keeping me healthy in these days of aging.

June 5th, 2015
Uncaring
So if you're looking for a practitioner who brings you back a half hour after your appointment and keeps you waiting another 15 mins while she discusses her own baby crying at night with the other staff,who wants to get in and out as quick as possible, who thinks it a burden to prescribe your meds,whose staff will NOT return calls, and who personally won't return a call either, then you've come to your dream physician. For me it was a nightmare and I am a health professional. My dog gets better care at the vet.

February 13th, 2015
Not at all a fan of Dr. Paar. 100% agree with other reviews that she did not listen to my issues I came in for, nor did she even pretend to care. Moreso made me feel bad about my issues. Instead she "diagnosed" me with several other illnesses that are not related to what my visit was for whatsoever and truly made me feel emberassed and discouraged for coming to see her in the first place. I will never put time or money into her care again. Word of advice, if you are needing a family doctor specialist, very easy to go see someone else or if need of a specialist, find it yourself instead of wasting your time here.

November 21st, 2014
A Great Doctor
Dr. Paar is a wonderful, caring person and a great doctor. She is thorough and compassionate. I would never go to anyone else. I've recommended friends and family and she has taken good care of everyone.

February 5th, 2014
frustrating experience
I followed Dr Paar to when she moved because I think she's an excellent doctor, but the referral staff at Grand Canyon Family Medicine is awful. I scheduled an endoscopy fifteen days after my visit with her, which she had requested. The morning of my visit w/ the gastroenterologist they still hadn't received the referral. I had made calls and the gastro office had requested the referral. This is a totally unacceptable way to provide medical care and follow up.

November 26th, 2013
worst DR I've seen in my life
Nice lady, but this is not her field. She absolutely does NOT deserve to have her license, a disgrace to the medical community I'm sorry. I went in for physical and she diagnosed me with a heart murmur at the age of 20, I went to a cardiologist to spend hundreds of dollars on tests for them to tell me my paperwork was "boring" and nothing was wrong. Again I made the mistake to see her, she tested me for STD's which was irrelevant for my reason going to her. She told me I tested positive for IgG herpes 2 and had me leave the office in a panic, telling me I have herpes. I immediately made an appt with my gynecologist and showed her my results, she told me "we haven't tested for this in years, 96% of the population tests positive for these antibodies. Can only test for herpes if theres lesions". Ive NEVER had a lesion in my life , and Dr. Paar "forgot" to mention that to me. Thank God I'm attending medical school next to replace these noctors . I will not be seeing her again, anyone else is more than welcome to see her and pay a 25 dollar co pay to get scared and misdiagnosed.