A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyu Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyu Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Chin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Riverside Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyu Sang Chin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gyu S. Chin practice?
- Dr. Gyu Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gyu Chin practices Plastic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Forest Hills Plastic Surgeons.