A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyu Gang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyu Gang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyu Gang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyu I Gang MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gyu I. Gang practice?
- Dr. Gyu Gang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gyu Gang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.