Learn more about Dr. Gyu Gang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyu Gang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyu Gang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyu Il Gang MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gyu I. Gang practice?
- Dr. Gyu Gang has 1 office location.
Dr. Gyu Gang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.