A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gyula Acsadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gyula Acsadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gyula Acsadi, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Acsadi graduated from Pecs Medical University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Acsadi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gyula Acsadi MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gyula Acsadi practice?
- Dr. Gyula Acsadi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gyula Acsadi practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Glastonbury Neurologists.