Dr. Sylvia Hoang MD Patient Reviews

2.5

January 31st, 2015
Dr. Hoang has been very reliable and committed to providing excellent patient care.

July 11th, 2014
Worse physician I have ever seen
I have never been to such a rude primary doctor in my life. She did not address my concerns. Since I was a new patient I typed a letter with all my medical conditions, surgeries, medication I had recently been taking and medications I was currently taking. I also included recent hospital stays and needed medications. I included the reason I was seeing her and the medications I was requesting. I thought she could read it before she saw me and it would assist her in treating me. She came in and asked me why I was there. I needed several things addressed and when I would explain one she would say "is that it." I also explained I knew she was busy so I wrot down the prescriptions I needed and if it was easier they could be called into the pharmacy and I listed the Walgreens information She refused to give me a referral to an allergist. When I addressed I needed a referral to a knee doctor she looked at my knee and said nothing. I also explained I had a bladder pricedure and needed a referral to a urologist. She stated my back pain that I thought was a kidney problem was from my knee without even doing a urine test She then simply said to follow her. She walked me to the front desk and said she would help me. The lady asked me to sit down and finally called up to the desk and gave me a referral for my knee I had no idea the appointment was over. Several weeks later I had to go to the ER and was diagnosed with a kidney infection We all have bad days but she was so rude and did not address my concerns. I had to keep her as my physician in order to keep the specialist. I have only seen her twice and would never continue her with my provider. My life is too important to put in the hands of a provider who does not even taken the time to listen and by doing so puts her patients life in jepordy. If I had not documented so clearly all the information listed above perhaps I would not question her physician skills. However, the lack if her bedside manner was very apparent. If the doctor ever reads these my advise would be that all the education in the world does not make you a good doctor if you do not listen to your patients. And would you want your mother or father to be treated the way you treat your patients. I would give her a -1.

August 10th, 2013
Should not be a M.D
There is nothing good to say about this business or this person. Silvia and her staff are rude, careless never return calls. I wish I never met them .

August 8th, 2013
None
I can make the same day appointment. My concerns and questions get answer right away.

July 12th, 2013
Worth 0 star! Made appointmet for immigration checkup, arrived 20 min before the time, paid cash $160. Ended up still waited 45 min to be called. Waited in the room for another 15 min (total waiting time 1 hour+). Doc finally came and simply said something and left. Nurses came in, told us to pay extra $250 for 3 shots. Total spent over $400, got ripped off. Staff were chatting and responded to us with the annoyed look like we interrupted their conversation. TB test was a joke, told us to go back in 2 days when they were not even open. Went back again and took another TB shot again. 4mm diameter and told us to go take blood test (instead of X-Ray), charged us $80. Blood test result came out a week later with inactive tb and still told us to take X-Ray $75 because it is required. Hello, why not just x-ray at the beginning?! No to mentioned, they charged the amount there and all marked up. This is the most stupidest immigration checkup experience you can get and spend 3-4 times more of the $. For your pocket sake, go somewhere else.