Dr. Nhanhau Ngo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nhanhau Ngo?

March 11th, 2013

Lost Trust

I trusted you to help my mom get better from her bacterial infection. You gave her weak antibiotics, and prolonged her illness, just so she could continue visiting you and reeling in the $$$ for you. I trusted you to help me with my infection, and you've given me antibiotics that have not only given me nausea and diarrhea, but an awful skin rash on top of the skin rash I already have. I trusted you to help me and my family, but now I don't think I'll ever go back to you once I find someone else.

August 3rd, 2012

I think she is a really good doctor. I disagree with the person who only have her a one star! Yes, she is busy but she is personable and cares about her patients. Absolutely she is not there for the money at all. I recommend her to anyone! Great family doctor. Speaks English and vietnamese fluently.

February 24th, 2012

Dr. Ngo is a courteous and helpful doctor in our area. She has helped my family for the past couple of years and is also on call in emergency situations. We are more than satisfied with her being our primary doctor.

February 11th, 2011

The waiting time is sometimes longer than expected, but that's probably because there are too many walk-in patients.

July 11th, 2010

She is not qualified for her field

That day I did feel so bad and went to her office office because is nearby. But she gave me a completly wrong treatment and afterward I heard many complaints about this doctor that she so unfriendly is and treats people only because they are reach, well educated or sth else. I think she is a doctor not because her calling but money and status. Be aware of her

October 12th, 2017