A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harbinder Brar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harbinder Brar, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brar has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbinder S Brar MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Harbinder S. Brar practice?
- Dr. Harbinder Brar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harbinder Brar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Riverside Geneticists.