A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera, Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bay Aguilera graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bay Aguilera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera DO is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera practice?
- Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera practices Dermatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Dermatologists.