Dr. Shino Aguilera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shino Aguilera?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 19th, 2016

Pleasant Experience

Shino Bay provided me fantastic service. I'm very happy with my results and do plan on visiting again, as well as recommending you to my friends. The staff was friendly and very informative. I have had two appointments so far and both were a pleasure.

August 11th, 2016

Best dermatologist ever!

I've been going to Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera for over 5 years now and I have had nothing but positive experiences with amazing results. All doctors and staff is extremely knowledgable and have provided the best possible service. I have had multiple different laser treatments with fantastic results. Wouldn't ever consider changing dermatologist office!

June 27th, 2016

5 STAR DERM 5 STAR SERVICE

He is truly the best Dermatologist i have ever met. The best person and the most talented Doctor in the US.

June 14th, 2016

I have been a client here for five years. It has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I must admit I was very nervous my first time, thinking I would need many procedures costing too much for my working girl budget. But I had nothing to lose but my youthful appearance because I was starting to age. The staff was great right from the start and I was put a little more at ease. The first part of the consultation was with Dawn . She is so nice and compassionate that I was totally comfortable by this time and we came up with a game plan. Dr. Aguilera joined us and analyzed my situation and came up with a simple solution to my huge problem. I was confident that I made the right choice. So after 2 different types of injections and no down time my problem was solved. It's amazing the huge difference an injection can make and look so natural at the same time. One of the best things is no one even knows I had work done.

December 22nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor!!!!

My experience with Dr.Bay Aguilera, he is an amazing doctor with lots of experienced he is an artist he know what he is doing. he always explained exactly what he is going to do. I highly recommend Doctor Shino Bay. and he also a very spiritual person with a beautiful soul and spirit and very caring person.

December 1st, 2015

One of the best doctors I have ever gone to.

November 6th, 2015

BEST EVER

July 20th, 2015

Dr Aguilera is kind, attentive and very knowledgeable. The office staff is very friendly and is very knowledgeable as well. i have been very pleased with any procedures that I have had done. I highly recommend this practice.

June 29th, 2015

Doctor was pushy and did not explain procedure properly. Injections left scars, lumps and pain.

June 10th, 2015

Dr. Shino Bay is extremely professional. His office is immaculate with state of the art technology. The staff is extremely polite and friendly.

November 20th, 2013

EXCELLENT

Shino is an outstanding Dr and truly cares about each one of his patients. He is extremely personable and easy to talk to and will take the time to explain and answer any question. I cannot say enough good things about him or his office staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

September 16th, 2013

Very Best Cosmetic Doctors Office Anywhere!

I truly love this place, they are ALL exceptionally talented and care! The place is gorgeous and everything they offer is the very best (and I research a lot). I have been going here for 5 years and I am very particular about service and quality. I have had numerous treatments including; Lasers, Fillers, permanent makeup, laser hair removal, vein removal and body contouring. I always feel like I am being treated by top notch, happy professionals. Always great results and I enjoy the happy, bubbly staff so much I actually enjoy getting injected. I'd give 10 stars if I could.