A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ha Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ha Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ha Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ha Son Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ha S. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ha Nguyen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ha Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Paramount Internists and Paramount Obstetricians & Gynecologists.