A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ha Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ha Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ha Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ha S. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Ha Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Paramount Internists, Paramount Gastroenterologists, and Paramount Obstetricians & Gynecologists.