Learn more about Dr. Haagen Diener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haagen Diener, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diener
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Diener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haagen Diener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diener graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haagen A Diener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haagen A. Diener practice?
- Dr. Haagen Diener has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haagen Diener practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.