A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haagen Diener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haagen Diener, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diener
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haagen Diener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diener graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haagen A Diener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haagen A. Diener practice?
- Dr. Haagen Diener has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haagen Diener practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.