A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haagen Diener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haagen Diener, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diener
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Diener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haagen Diener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diener graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haagen A Diener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haagen A. Diener practice?
- Dr. Haagen Diener has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haagen Diener practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons and Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors.