A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habbouba Salibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habbouba Salibi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salibi graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Salibi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Louis Regional Connect Care, Saint Louis, Mo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salibi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans