A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habbouba Salibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habbouba Salibi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habbouba Salibi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salibi graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Salibi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Louis Regional Connect Care, Saint Louis, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habbouba Salibi MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Habbouba Salibi practice?
- Dr. Habbouba Salibi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Habbouba Salibi practices Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists.