A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habeeb Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habeeb Lakhani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lakhani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habeeb Ali Lakhani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Habeeb A. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Habeeb Lakhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Habeeb Lakhani practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Primary Care Doctors.