A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habeeb Yazdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habeeb Yazdani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habeeb Yazdani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazdani graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yazdani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habeeb Yazdani MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Habeeb Yazdani practice?
- Dr. Habeeb Yazdani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Habeeb Yazdani practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Internists.