A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habes Sawalqah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawalqah graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Sawalqah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawalqah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Habes M. Sawalqah practice?
Dr. Habes Sawalqah practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.