A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Anwar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Anwar MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Habib Anwar practice?
- Dr. Habib Anwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Habib Anwar practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.