A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Bahar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahar graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bahar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Ctr
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Habib Bahar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Habib U. Bahar practice?
Dr. Habib Bahar practices Nephrology near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Temple, TX.
See Killeen Nephrologists.