A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Bashoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Bashoura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashoura
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bashoura Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashoura graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bashoura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Moussa Bashoura MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Habib M. Bashoura practice?
- Dr. Habib Bashoura has 1 office location.
Dr. Habib Bashoura practices General Practice near La Verne, CA.
See La Verne General Practitioners.