A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Bassil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Bassil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Bassil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassil graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Duke Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Fouad Bassil MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Habib F. Bassil practice?
- Dr. Habib Bassil has 1 office location.
Dr. Habib Bassil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Internists and South Boston Cardiologists.