Learn more about Dr. Habib Bassil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Bassil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassil
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Bassil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassil graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bassil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Fouad Bassil MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Habib F. Bassil practice?
- Dr. Habib Bassil has 1 office location.
Dr. Habib Bassil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Internists and South Boston Cardiologists.