A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Gennaoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Gennaoui is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Gennaoui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gennaoui graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Gennaoui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib G Gennaoui MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Habib G. Gennaoui practice?
- Dr. Habib Gennaoui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Habib Gennaoui practices Internal Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists.