A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Ismail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Ismail, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ismail has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ismail accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Habib A. Ismail practice?
Dr. Habib Ismail practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Orange, CA.
See San Dimas Neurologists.