A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Jamal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamal
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jamal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Jamal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Jamal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Habib Jamal practice?
- Dr. Habib Jamal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Habib Jamal practices Otolaryngology near Rye Brook, NY.