A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Jamal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Jamal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jamal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jamal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Habib Jamal practice?
- Dr. Habib Jamal practices Otolaryngology near Rye Brook, NY.