A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Karkavandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Karkavandian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Karkavandian graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Karkavandian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Hashemi Karkavandian DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Habib H. Karkavandian practice?
- Dr. Habib Karkavandian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Habib Karkavandian practices Emergency Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See New Port Richey Emergency Physicians.