3.8

no change

February 20th, 2017
He took the time to listen and check me out

August 23rd, 2016
Physician
I was very pleased with the professional services that I received from one of my peers. I was very disappointed in the way the office staff presented him. Ms. Khan is the manager of the office and has the most unprofessional manners that I have ever encountered anywhere. The staff was really nice and professional especially Michael his technician and Gwen his nurse what a pleasure it was to be treated by those two. The other staff obviously can't take the abusive nature of his wife as they come and go as do the days and nights. I hope the Dr. will realize someday that his business is going to go under unless he does something to keep his wife at home.

February 7th, 2016
I love this man!! Excellent Dr.

November 3rd, 2015
Rude Staff
The doctor is very good and i have nothing bad to say about him but his staff, specifically the office manager (his wife) is extremely rude. Not returning to this office due to this.

September 10th, 2015
manic decorater
My first impression was the décor was literally off the walls. All the walls are covered with different wild fabric and some padded. HIs office had purple velvet curtains with ball fringe. One exam room had a shredded vinyl exam table and no paper protection. As a clinical mental health professional I think his wife is manic/depressive. This would explain the extreme décor and her behavior. She is the office manager and is rude, curt, and down right nasty. She said to me on the phone, "Let me keep it SIMPLE, keep the appointment". Her office scheduled me for a follow up with another physician, w/o consulting me. I had already made and kept the follow up appointment, but she told me to call and cancel the redundant appointment that she had made. Now for the doctor himself, he said he prays for all his patients, when I found out he was a Muslim, I didn't want him to pray for me. He slurs his speech and mumbles so softly he can not be understood . My insurance was charged a couple of hundreds of dollars for my eye test, which consisted of his nurse having me read an eye chart at the end of the hall. I will say if you want to see how not to decorate I say it is worth the visit and experience. Be sure and check out his wife's over the top ornate desk off center of the office. I actually feel sorry for him after meeting his wife. He may be slurring his speech due to the effect of his drink to tolerate his wife. I caught the staff and his wife lying to me about 3 times. They can not keep staff. Two staff have been with him for 15 yrs + (unbelievable) The rest flow thru like water thru a sieve. Oh, as I asked around to the other doctors offices I was referred to, their staff do not like to call his office because of his wife. So if you want to be treated rudely in an over the top décor and not be able to understand what your doctor is saying then this is the place for you. I actually enjoyed the adventure of how not to have a practice. My advise find a nice staff with regular décor and a Dr. you can understand.

May 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr Kahn is a wonderful neurologist. However his staff at the front office in his facility, particularly one, is rude and has no communication skills . She treats the office staff with no respect. Clearly, every answer I was looking for she never gave me proper direction to find it.

April 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Khan is the best neurologist that I have ever met. My brother had gone to many different neurologists in Phoenix area and met with Dr. Khan. Now, he has a big positive change on his problems. He says that is happy to be his patient. I wanted to write this review for Dr. Khan because I love my brother and I care about his health so much. I recommend Dr. Khan to anybody that needs help. The place is in Casa Grande, a little far if you live in Phoenix but it worth it.

March 6th, 2013
Artist
I read some of the negative comments but I completely disagree with them. My experience with his office was a positive one and I would recommend anyone to visit this doctor.

November 10th, 2012
Dr. Habib Khan - Neurologist (Casagrande)
Dr. Khan is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. My brother had recommended me to him and told me that I was going to love him. he was right. He is extremely patient, professional, compassionate, and extremely intelligent. He embodies all the characteristics of a truly amazing doctor. He never lets me leave with doubt and worry on my mind. I instantly feel better after seeing him.

August 27th, 2012
Dr Khan himself is very difficult to understand, his english isn't clear and he talks very low. His wife runs the office and its very uncomfortable to hear/see her bully her staff, especially when you personally know she is the one that made the mistake. The wait time is rediculous because they over book the patients. The rest of the staff is very nice, I feel sorry for them. If you are female take your spouse or a man into the room with you. It's just a little odd. I no longer go to this office because of the wait time and his wife is rude and treats her staff with absolute disrespect. I wouldn't recommend this office.

April 18th, 2011
Dr. Khan is caring, compassionate, and professional. He clearly cares for his patients and their health. He has to be over the top to compensate for his UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, AND TOTALLY PSYCHOTIC WIFE who runs his office. She is a mess, can't keep staff, because she is a control freak. Humiliates them in front of patients, and treats all the patients the same as her staff. She clearly doesn't care if she runs off all Dr. Khan's patients. Soon he won't have any businesss. He would do everyone a favor to get her out of the office.

September 1st, 2009
He is a great doctor
He is a great doctor. A little hard to understand. But he is caring, listens,and answers all questions.