A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Munshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Munshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munshi
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Munshi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munshi graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib G Munshi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Habib G. Munshi practice?
- Dr. Habib Munshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Habib Munshi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Branson, MO.
See Branson Critical Care Practitioners and Branson Pulmonologists.