A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Munshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Munshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munshi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Munshi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munshi graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib G Munshi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Habib G. Munshi practice?
- Dr. Habib Munshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Habib Munshi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Branson, MO.
See Branson Critical Care Practitioners and Branson Pulmonologists.