A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Munshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Munshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Munshi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib G Munshi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Habib G. Munshi practice?
- Dr. Habib Munshi has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Habib Munshi practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near , .