Dr. Habib Munshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Habib Munshi?

January 21st, 2014

do NOT recommend.

Upon my 1st appt w/ Munshi he seemed more interested if I knew who the Safety Officer was at FedEx (my employer) than my sleep / oxygen issues. During this first visit I learned all about the Federal gov getting ready to mandate apnea testing for long haul truck drivers, and I guess he was hoping I could hook him up with someone at Fedex. Also, it took 3 sleep studies to diagnose my condition(s). But at 800.00 bucks a pop-I guess I needed 3. Also, on my first followup visit - I didn't even SEE Dr. Munshi but was charged the full 186.00 specialist fee. I guess I saw a 'PA' instead and that constitutes a 'specialist'. Finally, the final straw was that they require you fill out ALL new paper work each year. I stated that the info was the same as it was 3 months ago but too bad - I guess instead of handing me the sheet from 3 months ago and asking 'any changes' they make the customer do their clerical work. I handed the paperwork back thru the window to the clerk, and it banged on the bottom of the window. So then later the nurse copped an attitude with me and then accused me of THROWING the clipboard at the clerk. At that point I walked out - time for a new doctor.

May 26th, 2009