Dr. Habib Rathle MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Yuma, AZ

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Rathle has been my children's doctor for almost 30 years. He's kind, courteous, knowledgeable and very up to date on childrens health issues. His many diagnosis of my children has been very accurate. My children and I are very blessed to have Dr. Rathle as our pediatrician.

July 22nd, 2015
Evidence based excellence combined with old fashion bedside manner
Even though it takes a while to be seen, it is well worth it. Dr Rathleis the most compassionate Pediatrician I have ever met and provides true presence to his patients. He also calls and flows up in person, making sure that all of his little patients are on the road to recovery when ill.

July 22nd, 2014
Friendly and welcoming environment! Dr. Rathle is very informative and caring!

January 8th, 2014
From the moment both my children were born they have had Dr Rathle as their doctor. I wouldn't have it any other way. When my son got the stomach virus for days Dr Rathle would personally call my home at all hours of the day to check on him. I recall one night he even called at 9pm to check on him. When he felt it was time for my son to be admitted he met me at the hospital. He had arranged a room for him so all I had to do was check him in. He would make visits the next few days till my son was able to go home. Not only do I recall that day, but the day my daughter got pneumonia. Dr Rathle again would personally call home to check on her. It was the holidays and he could have easily said he was on vacation, but he made sure to give me his number where I could reach him anytime I needed to do so. Dr Rathle then opened his office that holiday weekend to check her and give her medication. These both times Dr Rathle went above what a Dr will normally do and that is why I respect him and trust him with my children. Did I mention that he remembers our names? He never rushes us out of his office. He cares about his patients and will put you first before himself. I love that. For that I will continue to go to Dr Rathle and recommend him to anyone.

June 25th, 2013
Dr. Rathle!
Dr. Rathle is one of a kind. He spends as much time necessary with his patients and follows up when they have been ill. He educates each patient and parent, and I appreciate that. He's a great man with a kind staff.

January 24th, 2013
Great Pedatrician
Dr. Rathle is very good at what he does. He takes his time with his patients and he helps you with the situation that your child may have.His staff is also welcoming and helpful. I would recommend him to everyone!

November 16th, 2012
The Best of the Best
Dr. Rathle is the finest physician I have ever worked with. He is brilliant and reads constantly to inform his practice of pediatrics. You and your child are in loving hands with this fine man and doctor.