A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Habib Samady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Habib Samady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samady
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Samady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Habib Samady, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samady graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Samady has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Habib Samady MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Habib Samady practice?
- Dr. Habib Samady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Habib Samady practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.